At Fixed Income Solutions, (“we”, “our”, or “us”), we are committed to handling your information responsibly and would like to let you know that we recognize and respect your right to privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to this website (“Site”).
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information we collect on the Site (if applicable), how we may use that information and with whom we may share it.
As used in this Privacy Statement the terms “include(s)” and “including” mean “including without limitation.” This Privacy Statement may be updated by us at any time and any changes will be effective once posted on the Site.
Access to our Site, newsletter subscriptions and email alerts.
You may register an account with us or sign up to receive news, alerts and publications from Fixed Income Solutions. To register or sign up, we may ask you for information, including your name, email address and topics of interest. We will use this information to send you the communications you request. We may also use this information to communicate with you about other topics which we think may be of interest to you. If you are a registered user/have an account with us, you can unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in our email messages.
If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our Site, we may ask you for information including your name, email address and telephone number so we can respond to your questions and comments.
Use of the Site
We may collect information about your actions on the Site and content you post to the Site, including comments or inquires you may post or ask to the Site. In addition, we may also use the personal information you provide and/or we collect on the Site as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Site and maintain the links we provide to you.
- To contact you (including by e-mail), in order to respond to your inquiries and comments.
- To monitor, enhance, and improve the Site and any products or services we may provide through the Site, including through market research and data analytics.
- Communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about our products and services.
- For compliance with our legal obligations and policies and procedures.